Already applied?View Dashboard
Advertising Coordinator (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 667941BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 22, 2019
Our Advertising team manages the communication projects for all campaigns / seasons. They ensure that our campaigns are suitably adapted to our different markets and different clients.
- In partnership with our Central and Local Marketing teams you will write the advertising briefs for the launch of our key seasons covering all types of media (Television, OOH, radio, digital, SoMe)
- Manage the relations with the Agency and the projects: retro planning, sharing information, debriefings internal, preparing materials for presentations and following the production.
- Ensure the application of our Pan European validation procedure on all projects
- Develop our advertising campaigns, events, and promotions with our internal partners: Media, Promotions, Public Relations, Legal, corporate partners, …
- Coordinate our creative communication projects and the integrated communication plans.
Preferably you have at least 2 years of experience in an advertising agency where you have executed advertising policies and strategies for international organizations.
You have a proven experience in marketing, advertising and communication at the international level.
You are fluent in both French and English (C1 level)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later