Assistant Product Manager, Candy Sector M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746412BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
Within the Merchandise Division and under the responsibility of the Candy Product Manager, you will assist the Product Manager in the development of the Candy range by maximizing the expenditure per visitor and the category margin.
- Contribute with the Product Manager to the market watch (Internet research, price survey, regular visits to the park's shops) and to the analysis of the competition,
- Attend supplier meetings,
- Participate in the elaboration of the presentation of the product strategy (mock-ups, presentation of new concepts, staging, creation of supports),
- To recover all the elements from the different departments (Art, Quality, Planning) within the framework of the constitution of the specifications,
- Coordinate corrections with internal partners (Art, Quality) and suppliers, until the final validation of the prototype by the Product Manager,
- Participate in the production of products (reminders and validations),
- Ensures the development of product packaging under the delegation of the Product Manager,
- Entering and tracking product-related information in the systems and assortment plan in a timely manner,
- Ensure the installation, uninstallation and staging of samples for the various product presentations,
- Provide samples according to internal needs and meet various product demands,
- Organize the sorting and storage of validated samples and manage the sample room,
- Communicate regularly with the Quality department, particularly in the context of product test management.
Desired profile :
Ideally with a Bac +2 in commerce/marketing or equivalent, you have a minimum of 2 years experience in product development ideally acquired in the world of confectionery.
You demonstrate a sensitivity for products in general.
Fluent in French (Level C1) and English (Level B2).
Mastery of the Pack Office, you are at ease with computer tools.
You are a rigorous and dynamic person.
You are able to collaborate with a multitude of interlocutors in a multicultural environment. You are able to work on several projects simultaneously with a concern and respect for timing. You have a proactive attitude and are proactive in solving problems.
Position to be filled on a fixed-term contract.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.