Assistant Textile Product Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 726765BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 27, 2019
Within the Merchandise division and under the responsibility of the Adult Textile Product Manager, you assist the Product Manager during the development of the ranges by maximizing spending per visitor and the category margin.
- Contribute with the Product Manager to the market watch (Internet research, close shoppings, price surveys, regular visits to the shops in the park) and to the analysis of the competition,
- Attend supplier meetings,
- Participate in the development of the presentation of the product strategy (models, presentation of new concepts, staging, creation of materials),
- Collect all the elements from the various departments (Art, Quality, Planning) as part of the constitution of the specifications,
- Coordinate corrections with internal partners (Art, Quality) and suppliers, until the final validation of the prototype by the Product Manager,
- Participate in the production of products (reminders and validations),
- Collaborate with model makers to ensure the development of finished products
- Ensure the development of product packaging under the delegation of the Product Manager,
- Work with the photo studio to set up product photography for the image database,
- Fill in and monitor product-related information in the systems and in the assortment plan, while respecting deadlines,
- Ensure the installation, uninstallation and staging of samples for the various product presentations,
- Make samples available according to internal needs and respond to various product requests,
- Organize the sorting and storage of validated samples and manage the sample room,
- Communicate regularly with the Quality department, particularly in the context of product test management.
Ideally holder of a Bac +2 commerce/marketing or equivalent, you have at least 2 years of experience in product development ideally acquired in the textile industry. You are sensitive to textile materials and products in general.
Fluency in French (Level C1) and English (Level B2).
Mastery of the Office Pack, you are comfortable with IT tools.
You are a rigorous and dynamic person.
You are able to work with a multitude of people in a multicultural environment. You are able to work on several projects simultaneously with concern and respect for timing. You are proactive and proactive and have the ability to propose solutions to problems.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.