Audiovisual Production officer M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746416BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 05, 2020
Responsible for defining and implementing the human, technical and logistical means to meet project needs, you will ensure consistently high quality images.
Using your solid knowledge of and skills in various streams, you will provide informed input concerning technical options to best meet artistic needs and related budgets as well as pertinent choices of external partners.
- Deciding on the production method best suited to each project, working closely with the Director and Creative staff
- Building a team designed to meet project goals and comprising the necessary technical and human means
- Evaluating each project’s global budget envelope and overseeing the entire production process step-by-step through to delivery
- Providing informed input and recommendations concerning the choice of external partners in order to optimize budget while maintaining high company standards
- Ensuring a constant market watch to identify innovative technical means and streaming optimizations adapted to our productions
- You have a degree in Audiovisual Production Management and at least 5 years of solid experience as an Audiovisual Production Director
- You have extensive knowledge of the entire production process, especially post-production (graphics and motion design) enabling you to allocate the right skills to the right projects. You are naturally curious about new technologies and how they can enhance our production environment.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility. You are flexible, available and autonomous and possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills which enable you to motivate a team to deliver a quality project on-time and on-budget
- You are proficient in PowerPoint presentation software and budget management specific to audiovisual production
- You speak and write fluent French and English (B2 level)
- You have a French category B driver’s license
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.