Automation Engineering Lead M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768640BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
As Digital Quality team, we have a high expectation on designing and developing manual and automated test solutions to verify and validate functionality, performance, stability and usability of critical software systems developed by engineering teams. This includes software testing, scripting, writing and the execution of test plans and test cases. This also includes strong collaboration with development teams to ensure that the test plan, automation approach and frameworks are optimized for the solution under development.
- Utilize existing or establish repeatable automation engineering processes that can be measured and optimized
- Establish and drive proactive automation maintenance processes to reduce automation execution failures
- Leverage standard tools like Jira and Qtest to plan, execute, record, and report out on automation activities
- Partner with cross-discipline peers to improve the software development process
- Lead the creation of quality documentation by team members; documents system and framework architecture; lead the creation of automation technical documentation
- Audit the writing of test cases/scripts regarding quality and compliance
- Work with Quality Leads to develop the Agile Test Strategy (ATS) and overall testing processes in collaboration with other organizational stakeholders and delivery teams
- Help formulate and develop effective automation test architecture to support organizational needs
- Lead, support and ensure the professional development for automation developers
- Provide web responsive & app technical and true end-to-end expertise in tests & quality areas
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the Testing Team
- Ensure the studios implement and follow best practices to prevent defects
- Provide estimates of automation efforts and capacity planning in an agile environment
- Serve as testing authority for web & app automated tests across the organization
The keys to your success?
You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 3 years’ experience writing or executing manual & automated test cases and establishing automated testing frameworks with tools such as Java, Selenium, Appium or Cucumber.
Proven experience leading test efforts on multiple web browsers and operating systems (Mac OS, Windows, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge) including mobile web and native app.
You work within an Agile environment and have excellent knowledge to lead and drive the team to meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables with open and collaborative style of communications. You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.