Automation Maintenance Technician M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 769116BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 23, 2020
To strengthen our Technical Services division, we are looking for an Automated Systems Maintenance Technician M/F.
Under the responsibility of the manager and within the control-command team, you will be in charge of corrective and preventive maintenance and improvement of the control-command systems of the attractions' equipment (electrical engineering and industrial computing).
In particular you will:
- Ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards (efficiency, providing courteous service and quality information, etc.), environmental standards and safety and hygiene regulations.
- Diagnose and repair breakdowns, respecting the applicable procedures and given timeframe.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance operations based on work orders.
- Anticipate, identify, evaluate and report any identified or unforeseen technical problems related to the attractions.
- Perform daily safety checks on park attractions and attend to any repairs by replacement or overhaul of faulty components.
- Take appropriate and effective initiatives for the smooth running of the department by regularly proposing pertinent improvements to your manager.
- Ensure the opening or closing of your location in accordance with the given guidelines under the supervision of your area manager.
The keys to your success?
You have electrical engineering diploma/certificate with a first professional experience in industrial maintenance. You have good knowledge in electricity, automation and industrial computing. Initiative, reactivity, flexibility, organizational skills, adaptability and a good team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this position. You speak fluent French (level C1 required) and preferably English (to understand documents written in English). You are aware that you must work flexible hours (weekdays, weekends, with shifts scheduled 2x8, 3x8 or nights).
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive induction program that tells you all about the company and how it works.
- A chance to become polyvalent and gain experience through a variety of interventions.
- Career opportunities in other areas of maintenance.
- And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join our colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for the millions of guests who come to our parks every year? You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine.
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.