Bar Team Leader - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715301BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
In this context, the Assistant Bar shares his passion for wines, cocktails and spirits with his team and hotel visitors. Under the responsibility of the bar manager, he/she leads a team of about 30 people, he/she coordinates, directs and supervises all the activities inherent to the bar with a permanent concern for service excellence.
- Lead a team: organize, distribute, monitor and control the team's work through a field presence and ongoing dialogue
- Implement the necessary actions to ensure financial results, service/product quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis
- Participate in the evaluation of employee performance, support professional development and promote daily motivation
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules.
- Participate in industry projects
- You have 3 years' experience in a bar, including 1 year in management
- You have a Mention Complémentaire Bar or an equivalent diploma (BP Bar)
- French level C1 (advanced) and English B1 (intermediate)
- Relational skills, sense of service, excellent verbal and written communication
- A knowledge of License 4 would be desirable
- Flexible schedules to ensure the smooth running of operations
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- Relevant working time planning
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.