Booking Advisor, F/M/NB – Dutch Market, Fixed-Term/Long-Term ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 1137452BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 31, 2023
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A unique working environment in an international context with many opportunities,
- Continuous working hours with consecutive days off and overtime pay,
- Up to 6 weeks' vacation per year and 3 days' fractional leave,
- 13th month's pay (after one year's seniority),
- Bank holidays with double pay (after one year's seniority),
- Accommodation near our parks, subject to availability,
- Reimbursement of part of transportation costs (80% of the Navigo Pass), meals and other fare reductions,
- Access to the parks and the Disney+ platform,
- Costume supplied and laundered,
- And many other benefits http://bitly.ws/KhLW: supplementary health insurance, training time, recognition programs, exclusive events, parenting assistance, company concierge service...
A chance to live a unique professional adventure by joining a young and dynamic team!
The Disneyland Paris Customer Relations Center has over 450 employees dedicated to Sales and Customer Relations. The teams handle requests by phone, email or social networks in 7 different languages (French, English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese).
The CRC team is looking for future talent for the Dutch market.
You will embody the Disney magic by phone, email or social networks with Disneyland Paris visitors to inform them and improve their experience in organizing their stay.
You will therefore be required to:
- Identify the expectations of visitors and travel agents
- Advising and informing them by adapting to each language spoken (Dutch, English and/or French)
- Offer them personalized sales solutions
The daily job :
- Telecommuting possible from Metropolitan France with a minimum of 5 days of presence on site per month
- Positions to be filled on a permanent or fixed-term basis
- Working hours and schedule amplitudes:
Alternating 31 hours/week of work (3 days off during these weeks) and 39 hours/week of work (2 days off during these weeks)
9am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday / 9am to 6:30pm on Saturday / No work on Sunday
- Fixed + variable remuneration
The advantages of the position at Disneyland Paris
- Located at the gates of Disneyland Paris, the Customer Relations Center is located at the foot of the Val d'Europe train station, a green and dynamic area about 40 minutes east of Paris.
- Each newcomer is sponsored and supported by his or her local management throughout the integration program.
- Accommodation may be offered subject to availability.
- An 11 to 13-week training course is held at the Val d'Europe site, alternating theory and practice, prior to taking up the position.
- The CRC team works in a multicultural environment, which offers great opportunities to develop language skills.
- Many career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility) are possible.
- Cast Members (Disneyland Paris employees) benefit from concrete offers and services that value their involvement and are conducive to professional development: recognition programs, access to Disney parks, rate reductions, exclusivities, sports and festive events, assistance for parents, concierge services, etc.
This position is for you if you :
- Have an interest in Customer Relations via different media (telephone, email and social networks)
- Are able to listen to customers and are able to propose solutions in a friendly manner
- Are motivated by a sales objective
- Are at ease with computer tools
And if you have these language levels :
C1/C2 in Dutch
C1/C2 in English
Level of French appreciated
Interviews will be conducted by video conference.
Please attach your updated resume
Additional Information:Interviews will take place remotely, by videoconference, for positions located partly face-to-face, in Marne la Vallée, and / or remotely, according to the teleworking agreement currently in force in the company.
Position is Long Term or Short Term
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.