Booking Advisor, M/F – Spanish Market Fixed-Term/Long-Term ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 877917BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Apr. 13, 2022
The Disneyland Paris Customer Relations Center has more than 450 employees dedicated to Sales and Customer Relations. The teams handle requests by phone, email or social networks in 7 different languages (French, English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese).
You will embody the Disney magic by phone, email or social networks with Disneyland Paris visitors to inform them and improve their experience in organizing their stay.
You will therefore be required to:
- Identify the expectations of visitors and travel agents
- Advising and informing them by adapting to each language spoken (Dutch, English and/or French, German)
- Offer them personalized sales solutions
The position on a daily basis :
- Fixed salary + variable
- Telecommuting possible: 5 days of presence on site per month
- Positions to be filled on a permanent or fixed-term
- Working hours :
9:15am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday / 9:15am to 6:30pm on Saturday / No work on Sunday
The advantages of the position at Disneyland Paris
- The Customer Relations Center is just a few minutes from public transportation and the Resort. It is located in the heart of Val d'Europe, a green and dynamic city about 40 minutes east of Paris.
- Each newcomer is sponsored and supported by his or her local management throughout the integration program.
- An 11 to 13-week training course alternating theory and practice is provided before the new employee takes up his or her position.
- The CRC team works in a multicultural environment, providing excellent opportunities to develop language skills.
- Many career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility) are available.
This position is for you if you :
- Have an interest in Customer Relations via different media (telephone, email and social networks)
- Are able to listen to customers and are able to propose solutions in a friendly manner
- Are motivated by a sales objective
- Are at ease with computer tools
And if you master :
English or fluent French (Level C1) as well as fluent spanish (Level C1).
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.