Brand Content and Photo Journalist M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 744302BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 07, 2020
* Internally, its action is to unite employees and promote strategic priorities.
* Externally, its mission is to inform its audiences (institutional, press, influencers...) and increase the company’s visibility.
The Consumer Press, Advocacy and Events EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa) team focuses on editorial content, talent relations, media, influencers and related events for Disneyland Paris. Our pan-European team creates and implements relevant strategies to reach fans, families and influencers in innovative ways to encourage them to consume, share and evangelize Disney experiences and products.
L'équipe Relations Presse, Publiques et Influenceurs, Evènements EMEA (Europe, Moyen Orient, Afrique) est chargée du contenu éditorial, des relations avec les talents, des médias, des influenceurs et des événements connexes pour Disneyland Paris. Notre équipe met en œuvre des stratégies de communication innovantes et pertinentes pour séduire les fans, les familles et les influenceurs, afin de les inciter à partager et à promouvoir les expériences et les produits Disney.
The main mission of the Content team is to create and produce captivating, innovative and easy to share editorial content in order to generate strategic business growth. Our goal is to ensure brand reputation by inspiring media, influencers, fans and consumers to share, support and promote new Disney products, experiences and concepts.
As a member of the Communications department, you will contribute to the reputation of the Disneyland Paris destination.
- Participating in the definition and implementation of communication strategies and projects.
- Imagining and implementing creative approaches / angles / supports adapted to identified needs (Public Relations and the division as a whole)
- Initiating and producing "news" content for the media.
- Assisting in the development of the communication strategy in collaboration with the management and marketing teams.
- Rolling out the annual communication plan through our different communication channels on a European scale.
- Leading and maintaining close relations with the European Marketing & Communication offices.
- Producing and editing films/videos, performing photo shoots for the department.
- Collecting information, preparing the design and production of reports to cover your subject matters.
- Ideally BAC +3/4 in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or International Relations with 2 years’ experience in content production (press releases, language elements, argumentation, social media posts ...) including videos (design, production, editing).
- Languages (Read/Write/Spoke): Minimum Advanced French (C1) and Intermediate-Advanced English (Level B2)
- Your digital knowledge, creativity and ability to tell a story (written and visual) are essential.
The Disney Difference?
- Joining a multicultural and dynamic company of 17,000 employees, where your talents grow.
- Working for a strong brand, leader in tourism in Europe and synonymous with excellence.
- Working in an inspiring and stimulating environment, conducive to discovery and fulfilment.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.