Business Analyst M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730629BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 20, 2020
Working as part of the Analysis and Performance team in our Central Reservation Office, your mission will be to contribute to the management, distribution and CRM strategy. You must be skilled at handling data-related issues including volume, multiple sources and formats (profiles, emails, BDD, etc.) and reliability. You must be able to crunch numbers, analyse the results and make them talk.
Responsibilities:Your role consists of analysing the information process and the strategies involved in daily CRO decision-making in order to evaluate their effectiveness and implement any necessary adjustments.
You will formulate objectives in line with the company’s development plans and establish dashboards to steer implementation of operations and business plans. You will base your approach on detailed study of marketing, financial and CRM mechanisms as well as market structure.
Reporting to the Analysis and Performance Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and exploiting multiple data sources
- Delivering strategic analysis of the collected data
- Defining and updating business and performance management tools to meet internal and external client needs
- Managing and simplifying reporting in order to set targets and performance criteria for variable CRO compensation
- Setting up reporting solutions taking into account new technologies
- Providing strategy development support to internal/external departments
- Participating in and providing support for CRO change management
- Ideally, you have a master’s degree from a Business School majoring in Finance or equivalent, and at least 2 years of project management experience
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, SGBD, Web, Business Object
- You speak, read and write fluent French and English (level C1)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.