Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyste Transportation (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 635732BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Feb. 11, 2019
Job Summary:Transport Optimization is part of the Travel Alliances business unit within Disneyland Paris whose mission is to facilitate accessibility to the Disneyland Paris destination of all European countries.
Within Transport Optimization, 7 Cast Members are in charge of the sales and marketing areas for the Transport offer related to stays.
Our missions include both the definition of the price strategy, the optimization of income, the yield management for trains or the development of the reporting tools but also the strategy of communication, marketing, promotion and development of consumer studies ... all with one purpose: to better meet the expectations of our customers, who are at the heart of each of our reflections
- Analyze sales rhythms and typologies, seasonality, the market competition and communicate these analyzes to business stakeholders
- Alert and propose pricing / promotional actions in case of unusual behavior
- Study the impact of sales prices on transport margins and, on this basis, define the seasonal pricing (including updating the price schedules) of the transport offer in order to maximize or / and optimize revenue
- As a consequence of the previous point, define and set up the configuration of dynamic pricing tools
- In collaboration with the IT and project teams, study the possibilities of improving the transport sales systems (incl. Pricing, reporting, configuration)
- Establish recommendations on special transport offers and develop feasibility studies & calculations necessary for the decision
- Evaluate and quantify seasonal pricing results as well as promotional actions in order to guide future decisions
- Build the business case, make recommendations to optimize the transport offer, in close collaboration with the operational teams, the Pricing teams, the Sales, Marketing and Finance Departments.
- Keep updated reports implemented and develop other reporting tools needed to monitor the activity
Your profile ?
Ideally you have Masters Degree in Finance, Audit or mathematical / statistical specialty (Business School, Engineering or University), you have a significant experience of 3 years minimum in the Cost Controller, Revenue Management or Strategy-centric analytics, if possible in the field of tourism.
You like numbers and databases, you are rigorous, have an analytical approach and you take initiatives.
You know how to make clear and succinct recommendations and know how to present them to the management.
A fluent level of English and French as well as mastery of the Pack Office is required. A knowledge of Business Object would be appreciated.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later