Buying and Logistics Senior Manager Food M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768694BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 10, 2020
Within the Food Division, this new structure is responsible for implementing a new Food & Beverage purchasing strategy for all 146 F&B points of sales at Disneyland Paris (Parks, Hotels and Disney Village). The development of Food services is one of the strategic areas of focus for the coming years.
This role operates following Disneyland Paris 4 strategic priorities: Customer, Service Excellence, Capitalization of the Disney experience and Product and Profitability.
The Buying and Logistic Manager objective is to define the purchasing and logistics strategy and ensure that financial and qualitative objectives are met in order to improve the profitability of the Food & Beverage division and satisfy customer needs.
Your missions :
- Define the purchasing & logistics strategy in order to achieve the financial and quality objectives set by the Food and Beverage Division
- Manage purchasing teams to achieve budgeted financial results
- Participate in suppliers’ negotiations (manufacturers & distributors)
- Set up the best distributor network to optimize logistics costs and number of deliveries.
- Ensure training and development of buyers' skills
- Be responsible for the product range in collaboration with the relevant internal departments.
- Monitor and evaluate suppliers in terms of quality of products and services.
- Set up and monitor teams KPIs both quantitative and qualitative.
- Ensure reporting to the company's Steerco and relevant business departments.
The keys to your success?
- You will ideally have a Masters’ degree in purchasing from a business school/food engineering school. You have at least 7 years of experience in managing purchasing teams in the food and beverage or retail sector.
- You have a good understanding of supply chain issues in the catering industry.
- Your negotiation skills are excellent and so are your analytical skills and ability to summarize
- You are rigorous, organized, good communicator and you know how to sell your projects.
- You are fluent in French and English (C1 level)
- You master Excel
The Disneyland Paris difference
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site.
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.