CDI 35h 2022 - Food & Beverage - Commis Chef (F/M)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 843110BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 02, 2022
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from traditional table service and fine dining to buffet meals, fast food, banqueting and room service, all prepared using fresh products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Taking part in daily food preparation respecting spec sheets and established quality standards
- Working at various stations (hot, cold, etc.) and adapting to specific situations (allergies, menu changes, etc.)
- Ensuring that HACCP norms are respected in your restaurant
- Developing dynamic communication and a spirit of initiative within your kitchen brigade
Do you have the right profile?
- You have a culinary degree or certificate, experience working in a kitchen is a plus
- You have solid traditional culinary skills and enjoy teamwork
- You perform well under pressure and handle rushes easily and effectively
- You are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings depending on your team’s organisation
The Disneyland Paris difference
- Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
- A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
- An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centers. It’s up to you!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 co-workers (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and hourly non-union employees, as well as certain employees covered by a collective bargaining agreement, and all newly hired employees. Exceptions apply in certain states. Learn more here(Opens in new window).