CDI 35h 2022 - Food & Beverage - Waiter (F/M)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 842833BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 26, 2021
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from traditional table service and fine dining to buffet meals, fast food, banqueting and room service, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Providing a warm welcome and quality service to all of our guests
- Performing all dining room duties, including serving guests, cashier station, setting and clearing tables
- Ensuring that HACCP norms are respected in your restaurant
- Demonstrating dynamic communication and a spirit of initiative within your team
Do you have the right profile?
- You have at least 6 months of serving experience, a hospitality diploma or certificate is a plus
- You speak an intermediate level french (B2) and advanced beginner level English (A2) and enjoy teamwork
- You handle service-related pressure and rushes easily and effectively
- You are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings depending on your team’s organisation
The Disneyland Paris difference
- As a server, you have a chance to create themed interactions with guests, offering them a unique Disney experience
- Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
- A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
- An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It will be also required for some of our employees’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here(Opens in new window).