CDI 35h 2022 - Reception and Concierge Host (F/M)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 883012BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 18, 2022
Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalized service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
At the heart of customer relations, you will be part of a 50- to 100-person reception team at one of our Disney® hotels and enjoy a varied and exciting work experience where no two days are alike.
Your duties will be:
- Processing hotel guest check-in and check-out respecting procedures and protocols
- Reviewing the contents of guests’ reservation package with them and explaining how their stay is organized
- Creating personalised interaction with our guests in relation with the theme of your hotel and exceeding their expectations
- Orienting guests in your hotel lobby and answering any questions they might have, never losing sight of your objective: optimising their day at our Resort
- Improving guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (pool closed, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
- Making additional sales: proposing a room upgrade, tickets to a dinner show, breakfast…
Do you have the right profile?
- You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
- Your natural empathy will help you meet your objective of satisfying every client, no matter what the situation
- You are comfortable working on computers and learning new programs
- A first work experience is ideal, but not required
- You speak excellent French (B2) and English (B2) as well as a third European language (B1+/B2)
- You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 7 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
- With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
- A chance for professional and personal development thanks to a decentralised management approach
- A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information!:CDI 35h
The interviews will be held remotely for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.