Food Product Integration Project Manager H/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 735458BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 20, 2020
In our efforts to continuously improve the guest experience, the Park Operations Product Integration department is a driving force at Disneyland Paris. This group of experts is responsible for integrating product projects into the attractions, boutique and food & beverage divisions, as well as coordinating the investment plan.
As part of this department, reporting to the Senior Development and Support Manager, you will be in charge of structuring, managing and monitoring assigned Park Food & Beverage projects, delivering service quality in line with Disneyland Paris standards while respecting our Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
Responsibilities:Your responsibilities and duties
- Writing up project specifications by anticipating and analysing final client needs and integrating F&B and Disneyland Paris standards
- Integrating and monitoring hygiene and safety rules as well as legal measures and ensuring their application
- Contributing to implementing the defined strategy and writing up recommendations
- Coordinating and ensuring the operational integration and follow-up on all projects within your scope of responsibility
- Carrying out studies (i.e. benchmark, performance analysis, future impact forecasts, prioritizing optimization or business development opportunities)
- Preparing, running and supporting project-related meetings (steering committee, minutes) working closely with construction project heads
- Ensuring application of standards and service quality (Disneyland Paris, Segment)
- Participating more generally in all Parks business line projects and contributing to initiatives rolled out across the division
Do you have the right profile ?
- You have at least 5 years of autonomous project management experience
- Ideally, you have a post-secondary degree in Food & Beverage, Hospitality or similar
- Experience in the food & beverage sector is a definite plus
- You speak and write fluent French and English (minimum level B2)
- You are proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Disneyland Paris offers you
- The human and financial means you need to succeed in your mission
- Real opportunities for internal advancement and mobility (internal promotion or horizontal transfer)
- A comprehensive integration session and wide range of training for skill building and career enhancement
- A work schedule taking into account your needs as well as company needs
- A magical, multicultural universe
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,500 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 13 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.