Already applied?View Dashboard
Training and Development Rep (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 676702BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 12, 2019
Job Summary:As the Disney University Training & Development Rep, working with the HR Business Partners and Disneyland Paris operational and administrative management, you will be responsible for implementing Leadership training and development strategies designed to meet client department challenges and objectives. You will act as a training consultant for your client divisions by analysing, providing support, implementing various training and development initiatives and evaluating their outcome.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Being the go-to person for HR Business Partners concerning Leadership development issues
- Working together with HR Business Partners and Disneyland Paris operational and administrative management to define cross-divisional Leadership develop plans
- Developing a short-, medium- and long-term communication strategy to maintain and enhance relations with your clients and effectively meet their needs
- Developing knowledge of and insight into Disneyland Paris professions, enabling you to analyse their needs, identify key drivers for performance improvement and propose targeted training and development actions
- Managing action implementation projects and/or Leadership / Culture & Heritage training and development programmes companywide
- Managing bespoke projects to develop and set up training initiatives to meet needs expressed by your internal clients - Organising and coordinating the necessary resources for projects and initiatives
- Adapting and presenting complex training content for varied and diverse groups of people
Do you have the right profile?
Education / experience
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent
- You speak and write fluent French and English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Preferably, you are trained in Coaching - You have at least 3 years of leadership development experience
- You have solid experience in advising and providing support to clients on subjects related to leadership development
- You are able to act as facilitator for groups of various sizes
- You possess excellent knowledge/expertise in one or several areas of leadership (coaching, creating an effective team dynamic, innovative management techniques, etc.)
- You have solid interpersonal skills enabling you to work in constant contact with your clients, leveraging all the communication channels provided by Disneyland Paris
- You have proven experience analysing and understanding client and business challenges and proposing solutions in line with their global strategy - You have proven experience advising various levels of management (performing needs analysis, writing up specifications, creating project timelines, etc.)
- You facilitate appropriation of leadership themes and concepts while running workgroups with an approach enabling you to adapt to diverse groups
- You are highly proficient in the various approaches to professional training and workplace learning methods targeting teams in a complex, multi-site environment
- You make a positive impact, work well as part of a team and establish strong credibility with peers, partners and internal clients
- You know how to integrate diverse elements into a coherent whole, promoting problem solving and decision making
- Rigorous and well-organised, you are able to work in project mode (several projects simultaneously) or independently
- You are flexible and able to manage priorities on your own
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later