Chef de cuisine Produits - Laboratory M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 735884BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 10, 2020
- Imagining & designing new recipes based on the culinary management's brief, ensuring product development in test kitchens and, if necessary, with suppliers.
- To produce recipes and prototypes in the kitchen / lab with great culinary and technical know-how to meet the briefs in terms of expectations, quality, costs, deadlines, etc.), then to ensure industrialisation.
- To ensure compliance with the defined specifications
- Work with the different teams (marketing, sales, franchising) to lead product development in a proactive manner and in coordination with other managers across the business line.
- Participate in multiple projects related to the activity
- Working in a team and giving your job a creative dimension with extended responsibility
- Manage budgets and costs related to the development of new concepts
- Developing high value-added offers
- Receiving samples, welcoming suppliers and facilitating workshops
- Diploma in cooking and culinary arts (CAP, BEP, Bac Pro or BTS or equivalent),
- Minimum 8 years experience in the restaurant business
- French level C1 (advanced) and knowledge of English level B1 (intermediate)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to work within a structure involving a wide variety of people and organizational constraints.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate good team spirit
- Flexible scheduling to ensure smooth running of tests and presentations
- An ease in the use of Excel and culinary computer applications
- A culture of high standards, quality and know-how, a young and innovative approach to catering, always on the lookout for trends and ahead of the market.
Are you ready to take part in a great human adventure? To join our 16,500 employees (Cast Members) who all share the same professional ambition: to bring the magic of Disney to life and make more than 13 million visitors dream?
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.