Chef de Partie F/MApply Now Apply Later Job ID 727542BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 27, 2019
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from à la carte dining to buffet meals, from banqueting to room service, from traditional restaurants to fine dining experiences, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
You will join the Disneyland® Paris Food teams, a group of some 3500 people. Assigned to a position based on your prior experience, your main duties will be:
- Preparing both hot and cold food autonomously, knowing how to handle any unexpected situations that may arise
- Ensuring that HACCP norms are respected in your restaurant
- Providing daily support to your team (3 to 5 people)
- Developing genuine team spirit through your leadership and attitude, encouraging your team to surpass themselves and take initiatives
- Ensuring training and personal development for your team members knowing that trust is an essential building block for their careers
- Communicating company decisions to your team and ensuring application, always striving to serve as an example
- You are aware that you must be flexible to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 7 am and 2 am
- You have a culinary diploma or certificate, and at least 1 year of similar experience managing a team of 3–5 commis chefs
- You master all the basic cooking techniques and can explain them clearly to others
- You are able to ensure the smooth running of your team in the kitchen, perform well under pressure and respect deadlines without compromising HACCP procedures
- You speak fluent French (C1)
The Disneyland Paris difference
- The opportunity to work in an international context, in constant contact with a demanding multilingual clientele
- Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
- An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
- A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 16 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.