Children's Textile Product Manager F/H 9 month fixed term contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 879424BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 25, 2021
Within the Merchandise Product Integration division and under the responsibility of the Product Development Manager, you will define the product strategy and develop the ranges for the children's textile sector by maximizing the expenditure per visitor and ensuring compliance with Disney standards: Safety, Courtesy, Spectacle, Efficiency and Inclusion.
- To monitor the external market in order to identify growth vectors and innovations for the sector and to define the product strategy in the short and medium term,
- In collaboration with the category planning manager, analyze the performance of the collections and define the product assortment according to the need for renewal and the validated strategies,
- Define the strategies of the sector and present them in commercial policies,
- Build and maintain the collection plan,
- Define and transmit to the art department the needs for the personalization of the products,
- Write the specifications by integrating the quality and security requirements,
- Lead the product development process in constant contact with suppliers in accordance with the specifications,
- Guarantee product conformity according to the standards in force and monitor the management of non-conformities,
- Encourage and maintain synergy with the various internal and external Disney entities in order to optimize the growth of the sector and the visitor experience,
- Participate in industry projects and contribute to initiatives deployed across the division.
Ideally a Business School graduate with a minimum of 2 years experience in product development. You have a first experience in textile development, ideally acquired in the baby / child sector.
Mastery of French (Level C1) and written and spoken English (Level B2).
Mastery of the Pack Office and ability to take control of new computer tools.
You are a rigorous and dynamic person.
You are able to work with a variety of people in a multicultural environment.
You are able to work on several projects simultaneously while respecting the timing.
You are able to demonstrate a pro-active attitude and be a force of proposal in the resolution of problems.
Disneyland Paris is committed to providing its Cast Members with working conditions that are most conducive to their professional development. In this context, and to ensure optimum flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities or applications and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best- entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
Learn more here.