Construction Project Management/Project Engineer Construction (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 708236BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 22, 2019
- Define the objectives, the project specifications and the actions to be carried out: Negotiation and choice of contractors, site management, reception...
- Determine the organizational structure of the project and select the internal / external actors.
- Ensure scheduling and allocate the necessary resources (human, logistical and financial).
- Control construction costs/budget.
- Measure project progress and associated costs.
- Identify discrepancies and define corrective actions.
- Ideally you have a 4-year post graduate degree (Architecture, Engineering or Management) with 4-8 years in the commercial facilities construction industry (experience in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management).
- Knowledge of construction methods, project management processes, purchasing/contract management, and construction finance and business practices.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Languages (Read/Write/Speak): French Advanced level (C1) and English Intermediate level (B1)
- A comprehensive integration process to allow you to get to know the company and how it works
- Unique work experiences that would only be encountered at Disneyland Paris
- An organization committed to the personal development and growth of their Cast
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.