Already applied?View Dashboard
Scripter (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 642105BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Feb. 26, 2019
Job Summary:Consumer Insights
The Consumer Insights department is part of the Sales Strategy and Performance Optimization Division which includes three hubs: Consumer Strategy, Performance Optimization and Consumer Insights (CI). Within this framework, the CI team is the Research & Business partner for all Disneyland Paris teams working in the Parks, Hotels, Disney Village and support departments, offering insight for optimum decision-making at each stage of the guest experience.
The Data Services hub
Within the Consumer Insights department, the Data Services hub is in charge of providing support for analytics teams by setting up relevant market research solutions in terms of data collection, transformation and recovery. From creating questionnaires and reporting mechanisms to integrating contextual data–all while ensuring department-wide GDPR compliance–the Data Services pole provides deliverables used for informed decision-making throughout the company. This hub is at the heart of production and provides technical solutions to the Consumer Insights department to ensure ongoing data production optimization
Production and development (about 50%)
- Programming multi-channel questionnaires
- Optimising user experience
- Managing and tracking research project stages
Data management and reporting (about 25%)
Automating recurring tasks and procedures (about 25%)
Do you have the right profile?
You have first experience in a similar position, preferably in a research institute
You have good working knowledge of key market research concepts such as sampling, representativeness and statistical significance
You have a general computer culture enabling you to build out-of-the-box solutions
You are a self-starter who is rigorous, conscientious and detail-oriented
You speak fluent French and have an excellent level of English (level B2)
Required technical skills
- You are highly proficient in programming questionnaires on software such as Confirmit, especially scripts and layout management (CX)
- You know how to use at least one statistical tool such as SPSS, SAS
- You know Java script, HTML, VBA
Preferred technical skills
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Harmonie, Askia or Ethnos
- Knowledge of Tableau Software or another data visualization tool
- Experience in unstructured data processing / Text mining
- Knowledge of SQL data bases
The Disneyland Paris difference
- Disneyland Paris has set itself the ambitious objective to exceed guest expectations. The Data Services hub, within the Consumer Insight department, drives the tools that will enable us to meet this goal.
- By integrating the Data Services Consumer Insights hub at Disneyland Paris, you will work in a dynamic and international environment and be in direct contact with the universe you study: the magic we offer our guests every day.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later