Already applied?View Dashboard
Contrôleur de Gestion Confirmé (F/H)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 623025BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 09, 2019
Job Summary:As part of the Management Control, Marketing & Sales Division, working under the supervision of your manager, you will prepare and monitor the profit and loss account of your internal clients, responding to any financial or project-related questions from the divisions/departments within your scope of duties.
- Writing up, tracking and controlling the budget (labour/expenses ) and budget forecast for your assigned division
- Ensuring accuracy of profit and loss account and especially the reliability of all financial data
- Analysing your assigned division’s key performance indicators
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Preparing and entering the detailed budget as well as financial forecasts
- Preparing and sending month-end accounting documents and analysis
- Updating divisional reporting and key performance indicators
- Analysing and explaining any variances between budget, forecast and actual results on a monthly basis
- Actively participating in Finance project management, providing informed input and suggestions
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later