Corporate Communications Officer (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 666195BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 28, 2019
By joining the Corporate Communication Department, you will participate in building the visibility of an international brand with a high reputation at stake.
Within a dynamic and passionate team:
- Build and defend our company's reputation (along with your internal partners) by working on, amongst other Corporate themes,
levers such as visitor experience, citizenship and innovation.
- Manage projects in their entirety, from the preparation of language elements to internal communication and validation.
- Develop content (digital and other) in order to communicate with internal and external targets when necessary.
- Work with internal and external partners (agencies).
- Monitor the media if necessary.
- Ideally 4 years of higher education in journalism, communication or a business school with a minimum of 4 years' experience in a
communication agency or with the advertiser (company in a Corporate Communication role).
- Excellent knowledge of media/media relations and institutional communication strategies.
- Excellent quality in content production: Press release, language elements, argumentation, social media...
- Very good ability to work on sensitive issues - ability to take distance
- Organized, methodical and able to synthesize situations quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work in complex environments and experience in matrixial organizations.
- French and English (read/write/speak): Fluent level C1
The Disney Difference?
- A very wide variety of situations and themes to manage.
- A large latitude of freedom giving free rein to your creativity
- And especially, an exceptional, multicultural environment all in a single unique destination!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.