CRM Audience Strategist M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747232BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
You will join the 9-member Audience Management team which is in charge of defining relevant target audiences to ensure effective communication campaigns, collecting and classifying known (email, SMS) data and unknown & anonymous data (cookies) while continually adapting to market constraints and trends as well as the Disneyland Paris communication strategy.
You will play an active role in meeting our goal of rolling out the best audience strategy for Disneyland Paris!
Responsibilities:You will be in charge of the strategy for collecting and classifying personal data in the Disneyland Paris digital ecosystem (website, app, WiFi, etc.). Your main responsibilities will include:
- Paying particular attention to classifying data and collecting telephone numbers for SMS activaction, determining the need for specific acquisition systems
- Coordinating the various stakeholders who participate in the deployment of these collection and classification strategies: digital teams, CRM data teams (in charge of the data base), IT, etc.
- Driving the creation of benchmarks and meeting other actors or new service providers to improve data collection and classification
- Developing marketing targeting strategies and audience recommendations for CRM campaigns (for touchpoints emails, SMS and Push apps) in line with the provided marketing briefs and working with planning and activation teams
- Canvassing external partners to activate their data base in order to meet the needs of marketing briefs, confirming that they meet audience strategy and negotiating terms and conditions of these partnerships
- Working with other entities of The Walt Disney Company worldwide to define data sharing governance
- Tracking data collection and classification objectives and implementing an action plan, if necessary, to reach your objectives
- You have a master’s degree in digital/communication from a Business School
- You have a significant first work experience in marketing/digital or an equivalent position (required)
- You possess strong analytical skills and exemplary rigor
- Naturally curious, you follow media and data market evolutions with interest
- You have solid knowledge of CRM and the Martech/Adtech environment
- Organized and committed, you are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, willing and able to provide informed input and suggestions
- Flexible, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You speak fluent French and English (level C1 minimum)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.