CRM Coordinator M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 859822BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 14, 2021
Within this department and reporting to the Activation team manager, your role will be to manage direct marketing campaigns and projects for Disneyland Paris in Europe.
your main tasks will be :
- Managing automatic relational campaign projects: understanding business needs, co-writing specifications, feasibility study, technical recommendations.
- Setting up and routing campaigns on all outbound channels (emailing, mailing, sms, push notification) in the campaign management tool
- Monitoring campaigns and tracking deliverability indicators.
- Consolidate reports, analyse campaigns and communicate them internally.
- Manage external service providers.
- Participate in the project to redesign the client ecosystem (mobile activation, DMP): attend design workshops, write test cases, set up campaigns, acceptance.
- Ensure the proper flow of information and work in close collaboration with the teams in charge of content creation and direct marketing strategy.
- To ensure a technological watch and regular benchmarks on best practices and innovative techniques.
The keys to your success?
- Ideally you have a master’s degree in e-commerce/digital or in statistics with an interest in e-commerce.
- You have at least three years’ experience in managing direct marketing/emailing campaigns.
- You are able to plan, prioritise and manage several projects at once with autonomy and rigour.
- Good communicator, dynamic and positive, you will be able to unite your multiple contacts around your projects and evangelise the practice of emailing internally.
- You are interested in web evolutions and new technologies.
- You speak fluent French and English (level B2 minimum)
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.