Already applied?View Dashboard
CRM IT Analyst (F/M)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 697085BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 12, 2019
Your main responsibilities include defining, adapting, providing support for and implementing technology-based solutions (on the Cloud [SaaS] or On-Premise), focusing primarily on B2B and B2C CRM (client relations management) and the related Data Management.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensuring that current and future solutions are properly monitored, in line with governance (coordinating internal and external stakeholders) and SLAs
- Gathering and analysing change-related requirements
- Managing technical and functional specs Carrying out feasibility studies or analyses in project and/or support mode
- Monitoring solution configuration Ensuring follow-up or taking charge of development and/or maintenance of specific modules related to client relations management solutions
- Participating in technical and functional acceptance phases
- Coordinating start-up phases
- Ensuring corrective support for current solutions and updating them as necessary
Do you have the right profile?
You have a master’s degree in IT and at least 2 years of experience working on IT projects, ideally in CRM implementation or Data Management, in an On-Premise or Cloud Computing environment. You also have web app development skills and/or experience (especially front-end).
You are at ease working in French or English, with excellent verbal and written skills in both languages. Strong speaking and writing skills as well as team spirit are keys for your success in this position.
The Disneyland Paris difference By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on strategic and ambitious projects in the field of Client Relations, as well as Personalization (of the client experience) and much, much more
- Manage projects with international scope
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later