Costuming Supervisor M/F - Temporary ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 840530BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
- Manage a team: organize, distribute, monitor and control the work of the team through a field presence and permanent dialogue.
- In close collaboration with his/her manager, provide daily motivation to employees.
- Ensure the training and development of the team members and transmit his technical and behavioral know-how.
- Respect and ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards (speed, reception service, quality of information, etc.) as well as health and safety rules.
- Handle the daily operations of the department (administrative and operational) and adapt them to meet customer needs.
- Alert in real time of performance gaps with respect to productivity objectives previously defined with the relevant departments (finance, optimization, quality...).
- Take the necessary corrective actions to ensure service/product quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Participate in the projects of its sector of activity.
The Keys to your success?
- You have a first experience in team management of minimum 2 years, with a strong team spirit and a good sense of communication.
- You are at ease with IT tools (Pack Office, social networks...).
- You know how to adapt to different interlocutors and be diplomatic.
- You have a level of French C1 (fluent), English B1 (intermediate beginner).
- You are aware that this position requires carrying loads.
- Flexibility and availability are required.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- The possibility of developing real versatility thanks to the variety of interventions and infrastructures,
- Access to professional development training (human resources management, management, etc.),
- And above all, an exceptional, multicultural environment concentrated on a single site.
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. It has been required since August 30, 2021 for some of our employees.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.