Employee Relations Officer M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725968BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
As part of the Human Resources Department, the Employee Relations division acts as a centre of expertise in order to improve the experience of employees, to participate in the development of our operational leaders and to promote their commitment.
Its mission is to create and implement enterprise-wide strategies to enable decision-making that is consistent with the company's policies and values.
As a true partner for the HR Business Partners community, your mission is to assist the HRBPs in your business perimeter, advise them in their daily actions, participate in improving the employees' experience, promote their commitment, and contribute to repositioning operational leaders on their priorities as well as those of the company:
- Provide advice and support to the HRBP community and operational divisions on all topics developed by the Employee Relations department (on-boarding, performance management, crisis situation, individual and collective conflict management, disciplinary, threats to employees), taking into account business constraints and HR policies defined in collaboration with them;
- Propose solutions, tools, and business resources and create practices to develop the autonomy of our HRBPs and operational leaders;
- Collect all the elements necessary for the objective and factual assessment of the records, develop relevant situation analyses in order to deliver a thorough recommendation;
- Conduct any investigation into individual or collective situations that may characterize a problem of discrimination or harassment, and issue your conclusions and recommendations for action;
- Identify and analyze trends in the HR and operational environment in order to influence the implementation of cross-functional action plans;
- Interact with other company departments on subjects requiring their intervention (Legal, Safety, Audit, Insurance, etc.);
- Promote knowledge and understanding of the company's HR policy and applicable laws through the implementation of coaching, presentations and training;
- Participate in HR projects and those of client divisions.
Ideally holding a 3 to 5-year university degree in a business school, university or equivalent, with a specialization in labor law / human resources, you have 3 to 5 years' experience in an HR function where you have notably supported your clients in cases with high legal and social stakes.
With an increased sense of teamwork, you demonstrate good ability to deal with a variety of subjects simultaneously and produce fast and reliable results. You have good analytical and writing skills, as well as a good interpersonal skills with a listening attitude towards all types of audiences. You are known for your ability to influence.
Finally, you must have a command of English, both spoken and written, at least at level B2 (advanced intermediate) and be comfortable with computer tools. You speak French fluently.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A great diversity of populations to manage
- Real prospects for internal promotion and mobility
- A multicultural environment and a wide variety of projects
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.