Environmental Sustainability Manager (M/F)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 873504BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
The purpose of the role is to drive and prioritize actions in order to reduce The Company's environmental impact and ensure that projects’ development take into account The Company's environmental requirements.
Develop and update the environmental strategy, ensure company compliance and monitor the daily results, be proactive, while keeping in mind the client and Guest experience.
- Environment and Sustainability Strategy
- In collaboration and consultation with The Walt Disney Company, contribute to the development of Disneyland Paris' environmental strategy
- Ensure the implementation of this strategy in collaboration and consultation with all business units
- Supervise environmental focal points and their day-to-day management with the various environmental workgroups
- Establish and sustain the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) as well as other labels and certifications for Disneyland Paris
- Lead studies, projects and the production of evaluations, including those related to carbon footprint
- Technical/Regulatory Support
- Support the legal department in ensuring that Disneyland Paris is compliant with the various regulatory measures
- Support all Disneyland Paris teams with technical assistance relating to environmental components
- Manage annual reporting obligations to the national GEREP platform
- Collaborate with and monitor the Communications CSR department in their daily activities and reporting on subjects relating to the environment
- Ideally you hold a Degree from an Engineering school or a 4/5-year university degree in environment Science.
- Languages (Read/Written/Spoken): You are Fluent in French (C1) and have an upper intermediate level of English (B2) with excellent writing skills (summary notes in French/English and PowerPoint presentations). (Guidelines, SOP in French and English)
- You are familiar with legal and international standards in terms of environmental regulations (ODD, GIEC, etc.).
- You have at least 10 years of experience in environmental and regulatory matters as a consultant and/or project manager within various industries. You know how to develop internal partnerships and how to create a dynamic of networking around projects. A good knowledge of corporate environmental responsibility is required.
- Team spirit oriented, curious, good analytical, problem-solving and anticipatory skills
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with internal stakeholders and the Walt Disney Company.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
Additional Information:The Disneyland Paris difference?
Joining our team is:
Co-construct an ambitious environmental strategy
Network within The Walt Disney Company and its’ subsidiaries
Have the opportunity to recommend initiatives and being autonomous
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.