Event Planner F/MApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714141BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
A whole new series of immersive storytelling has been created for those who wish to celebrate life’s precious events with unforgettable, high-end, moments… and a touch of Disney magic.
The tradition continues as we turn the page on a whole new way of immersive storytelling, with a totally dedicated team of experience designers.
We are looking for an experienced Event Planner.
You will be responsible for the sale and planning of private client events, working at times with luxury event agencies or directly with families and their personal assistants.
- Qualifying client requests
- Making sales proposals within set timeframe
- Managing options (food service, activities, etc.) and negotiating prices
- Building event budgets respecting target margins and optimizing available resources
- Contributing to sales growth by converting assigned requests
- Identifying new requests and being proactive with colleagues and clients in order to anticipate requests
- Developing detailed event programs and communicating them to the concerned departments with any necessary explanations
- Ensuring effective preparation and smooth running of events, working closely with production reps
- Managing and monitoring client relations (down payments, billing, debriefing, loyalty building, etc.)
- Participating in all business line projects and contributing to initiatives rolled out across the division
- You have at least a 2-year post-secondary degree, majoring in sales or events or the luxury sector
- You are at least 2 years’ experience in an international context managing high-end event planning
- You are detail-oriented and dedicated to service excellence
- You have worked in an event planning department • You speak fluent French, and English (C1 level), speaking Arabic or Russian would be a plus.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- proficiency in EBMS would be a plus
Ready to become a team member and deliver Once Upon a time Experience ?
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.