Executive Communications Manager & Speechwriter - M/FApply NowApply Later Job ID 833077BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 04, 2021
The Manager, Executive Communications & Speechwriter will lead executive engagement and Communcations and be responsible for the development and execution of strategic internal and external communications for the President and Top Leadership at Disneyland Paris. This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase strategic thinking and expertise with superior writing capabilities and versatility. This position will lead a team focused on delivering meaningful, high-quality communications for Disneyland Paris.
- Elaborate a strategic engagement roadmap for the President and SteerCo members, both internally and externally, in line with our reputational and business priorities – company milestones, conferences, business events, key media, etc.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient execution the strategy on a daily basis from a creative, writing and event management standpoint
- Write the President and SteerCo members’ speeches, messages, social media posts, video scripts etc. in both French and English, in alignment with corporate messaging and tailor-made to the audience
- Design and develop innovative and impactful formats to successfully connect and engage with our key audiences (Cast Members, stakeholders, fans, media)
- Identify and train senior executives to tell Disneyland Paris’ stories
- Strategically plan Executive Business Updates and Town Halls in line with key business updates and milestones, and lead the content production (PPT presentations and remarks) and event coordination (be it virtual or on site)
- Manage a team with various backgrounds and diverse skillsets, nurture a sense of togetherness and mutual trust to ensure collective success
The keys to your success?
- Ideally you have a master’s degree in communication and 7 years of experience in (executive) communications, public relations and/or journalism within an international, fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to translate complicated concepts into clear, compelling language for audiences ranging from key stakeholders and media to consumers and employees, both in French and in English (level C1/C2)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic (executive) communication plans and content
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic-thinking, creative and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing teams and individuals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, reaching for excellence
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.