Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive Development Project Assistant (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 635995BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Feb. 06, 2019
Job Summary:Disney University is responsible for implementing Leadership Training & Development strategies to help meet the objectives and challenges of client departments. Its teams work closely with HR Business Partners and Disneyland Paris operational and administrative divisions.
As Executive Development Project Assistant, you will assist the Training and Development Manager in coordinating training developed for company Executives.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
Reporting directly to the Training and Development Manager, your responsibilities include:
• Assisting in handling training requests (performing needs analysis, developing specifications, etc.), working with stakeholders in Disney University and Disneyland Paris
• Assisting in client satisfaction assessment and analysis and providing regular reporting
• Participating in setting up the Leadership development programme and reaching the target public (publications, communication, etc.)
• Organising and following up on training: logistics of each session (booking rooms, equipment, informing participants and trainers, reception, etc.), managing and optimizing sessions, ensuring interface with external and/or internal trainers
• Ensuring that all information sent to our clients and service providers is reliable and up-to-date (session start dates, postponements and/or cancellations, etc.)
• Assisting in Disney University projects related to Executive Development and various crosscutting projects
• Assisting in monitoring Executive Development, providing feedback for annual KPIs
Your Profile ?
You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources and have work experience in the field of Human Resources, Skills Training or Management, ideally in the area of leadership development or with a strong interest in this sector.
You are well-organised and rigorous, able to effectively steer/manage multiple projects for different stakeholders simultaneously. You have an inquisitive nature and are able to provide informed input and suggestions.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility, enabling you to work eff.ectively as part of a team and adapt to a variety of people in a complex environment with a strong company culture You have proven listening skills and are proficient integrating diverse elements into a coherent whole.
You have a clear understanding of business issues and demonstrate a strong interest in innovation and the digital culture.
Finally, you speak fluent French and English (C1 minimum) with good writing skills in both languages and you are proficient in HR tools (such as HR Access, etc.)
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
- A team run like a startup on a collaborative model using the Test & Learn process
- An opportunity to work at both a local level and with other Parks, especially in the United States, as part of international exchange of practices and tools
- A chance to participate in the training and career development of Leaders, including frequent interaction with executives with high strategic value
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later