Fire Prevention Officer M/F - Temporary ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 858804BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
- Advise the project owner, the project manager and the operational entities in these areas,
- Discuss with the administrative authorities (Town Halls, SDIS, DDT...),
- Define the safety measures to be implemented and write the safety notices,
- Participate in projects from the study phase to acceptance,
- Ensure the follow-up of non-conformities and propose solutions,
- Carry out visits and audits in the field and propose actions,
- Raise awareness and communicate with departments and divisions,
- Lead the management and quality system of the department and implement a continuous improvement strategy,
- Carry out studies related to fire prevention: study of functional specifications, study of DF 2 files, analysis of fire risk, etc.
The keys to your success?
You have a BAC + 3 or Bac + 5 HSE, you have good knowledge of fire prevention rules in the Labor Code and ICPE.
You are at ease with the Office package (Word, Excel, etc.).
You have excellent analytical skills and a real sense of rigor and organization.
You are a good communicator and you like working in a team.
You are dynamic and enjoy working closely with teams in the field.
You are fluent in written and spoken French and have a B1 intermediate level of English.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- The opportunity to develop real versatility thanks to the variety of interventions and infrastructures,
- Technical training to keep up with new technologies,
- Opportunities for professional development towards other jobs or management positions,
- Access to professional development training (human resources management, management, etc.),
- And above all, an exceptional, multicultural environment concentrated on a single site.
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. It will also be subject to this requirement for some of our employees as of August 30, 2021.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.