Front Office/Conciergerie Assistant Manager – Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716397BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
In collaboration with the Head of Reception, the Assistant Reception Concierge shares his or her passion for the hotel business with his or her team and visitors to the hotel.
He/she leads a team of about 30 people and is the link with the various operational and support staff. He/she guarantees the optimization of business results and the quality of service that Disneyland Paris wishes to offer its customers.
- Team supervision and leadership: organize, distribute and monitor the team's work through a field presence and ongoing dialogue
- Implement the necessary actions to ensure financial results, service and product quality and customer satisfaction and make operational decisions in the absence of the manager
- Evaluate the action and performance of employees, promote their professional development and motivation
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules.
- Participate in projects and activities within your department
- You have 3 years experience as a Reception/Concierge Assistant
- You have a minimum of 3-star hotel experience
- You ideally have a diploma in hotel and catering (BTS)
- French level C1 (advanced), English level B2 (intermediate) and a third European language level B1 (intermediate beginner) are required
- B permit for at least 2 years desired
- Relational skills, sense of service, excellent verbal and written communication
- A diploma in hotel and catering would be appreciated (BTS)
- Flexible schedules to ensure the smooth running of operations
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- Relevant working time planning: continuous service
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.