Group Leader Administration and Entertainement Contracts M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737103BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 16, 2020
- Supervise the team's work through a field presence and ongoing dialogue,
- Work closely with other talent casting and production teams for the artistic recruitment of shows and events,
- Writing, editing and accounting follow-up of French and foreign artistic services contracts for all the show business activities of Disneyland Paris,
- Obtaining residence and work permits for foreign workers in the entertainment division and following up on files,
- The application of security rules within its perimeter of activity,
- The achievement of objectives within its scope of activity,
- Participate in industry sector projects and contribute to the initiatives deployed in the division,
- Produce monthly reports and statistics related to its activity.
Desired profile :
Ideally with a Bac +3 in Law, you have a minimum of 5 years experience in the legal field (business law and/or employment rights of foreign employees and/or intellectual property), you also have 3 years experience in team management.
Knowledge of show production and exploitation would be a plus.
Fluency in French and English (Level C1)
You are a rigorous, precise, organized, agile and curious person.
A very good interpersonal skills is imperative for this position.
Diving Licence B for more than 2 years (travel is to be expected) would be a plus.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.