Hotel Luggage Porter - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747746BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 20, 2020
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
• You will be part of the 15- to 20-person luggage handling team at one of our Disney® hotels.
• Recovering luggage from our guests when they arrive at our hotels, respecting handling rules and appropriate posture to ensure your health and safety
• Organising the luggage room according to rules of storage and organisation
• Anticipating and meeting guest needs, helping them to organise their day and making their stay unforgettable
• Anticipating moments when you can improve guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (delayed airport shuttle, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Recovering and handling guest vehicles and ensuring luggage transfer to their room (4- and 5-star hotels only)
Do you have the right profile?
• You are cheerful and dynamic with a talent for customer service
• You are rigorous and organised, you don’t leave room for errors
• You have a French category B driver’s license and at least 2 years’ driving experience
• The duties of a luggage porter require the ability to carry loads weighing over 20 kg
• You have an excellent command of French (B2), intermediate level English (B1) and a third European language (B1)
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 7.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
• With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• Special baggage handling training to ensure your health and safety.
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:You Apply for this job for :
Fixed term contract 35H/Week between June and September 2020 (seasonal contract)
Long term contract 35H/Week from Mai 2020
The interviews will be held in Marne-La-Vallée or virtual for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.