Hotels Operations Manager - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716939BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
He/she delivers the results achieved by the departments within his/her scope while providing his/her expertise to propose actions for their optimization. He/she manages the projects of his/her division and is responsible for the implementation of the service product policy while ensuring a centralized feedback of information to the relevant interlocutors.
- Manage teams whose volumes vary according to the activity
- Provide expertise by guaranteeing the execution of events contracted with our internal and external clients while respecting the safety of people and property
- Work in synergy with all business lines and/or partners (catering services, security services, fire prevention, audiovisual services and hotel maintenance)
- Deliver expected results, optimize them and propose any action to improve them
- Participate in the preparation and construction of the annual operating budget of the perimeter as well as investment plans and monitor the budgets allocated to the departments under its responsibility
- Ensure the application of HR rules, agreements and policies and the maintenance of the social climate
- Evaluate the actions and performance of its employees (managers and non-managers), promote their professional development and develop team dynamics
- Be able to adapt and anticipate any unforeseen situation: good management of priorities
- You have a sense of customer service and propose adapted solutions
- Good knowledge of the Office Pack
- French level C1 (advanced), English level B2 (intermediate)
- Relational skills, sense of service and excellent verbal and written communication: you know how to convince and argue your proposals
- Flexible schedules to ensure the smooth running of operations
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.