Already applied?View Dashboard
HR and Payroll Project Manager (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 669566BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 28, 2019
Job Summary:As part of the Human Resources and Technology Services Department, the Personnel Systems team is in charge of administrating in-house HR systems which provide recruitment, training, personnel administration and payroll functions. Acting as project owners, this team serves as liaison between end users and IT teams, ensuring effective management of HR information systems.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
Depending on your assigned projects, your duties will be:
- Providing support and advice to identify user needs
- Validating terms of reference and writing up the necessary technical specifications for implementation in the systems
- Identifying functional impacts and/or risks and recommending solutions
- Providing informed input to find alternative solutions if necessary
- Tracking and ensuring project advancement and coordinating the various stakeholders involved (i.e. chairing monitoring and steering committees)
- Being the go-to person for users and ensuring interface between users and IT teams
- Ensuring compliance and reliability of HR systems throughout their lifecycle by applying legal and/or regulatory measures as well as those of their query tools
Do you have the right profile?
You have a master’s degree from a business/engineering school or equivalent, and have proven experience leading and developing projects (managing costs, deadlines, etc.) in an international environment
Your Human Resources experience has provided you with solid knowledge of the sector’s many professions
Your experience running working groups, carrying out studies and diagnostics and producing deliverables, enables you to formalize processes and provide informed input and suggestions in a process of continuous improvement
You are proficient in at least one major HR software (HR Access, SAP, etc) and have already worked on intranet-type projects
You are a rigorous self-starter, comfortable working in a change-driven context; your interpersonal skills and client-centric approach enable you to work effectively in a team to successfully complete assigned projects
The Disneyland Paris difference
- Join a team responsible many different applications and issues
- Discover a wide range of professions and profiles in a multicultural environment
- Participate in a variety of projects to meet the challenges of company transformation and the changing legal environment
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later