Already applied?View Dashboard
HR Operations Lead - Disneyland ParisApply Now Apply Later Job ID 660017BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 26, 2019
Job Summary:Global HR Operations (GHRO) is a shared services organization responsible for the strategic development and execution of enterprise HR services and support to employees, leaders, and HR professionals throughout Disneyland Paris (DLP) focusing on the employee experience, controls and compliance, and efficient and accurate transactional and inquiry support.
This role is responsible for handling Tier 2 escalations, advanced transactions, and day-to-day monitoring and leadership activities for individuals interacting with GHRO customers.
This role requires the ability to synthesize information, understand policy complexities, and determine system, process, and employee implications, which may differ by country, area, group, etc. It also requires the professional savviness to provide support to all levels of employees across the enterprise.
Leadership and Coaching
- Coach Senior HR Associates and HR Associates on process and style opportunities
- Facilitate conversations with Senior HR Associates and HR Associates to bring out their ideas and commitment on customer service
- Monitor phone, case, and email channels to ensure team members are logged in according to service standards
- Complete monitoring of Senior HR Associate and HR Associate service in handling of calls and cases according to established guidelines
- Monitor HR cases to ensure accurate state of case and timely resolution
- Use monitoring tools to provide information to Regional Managers
- Ensure data accuracy, reliability, confidentiality and completeness
- Handle escalated customer inquiries and issues
- Ensure all internal controls and procedures related to employee inquiries are performed as required
- Escalate/reassign cases to GHRO’s functional partners as required
- Provide escalation support to GHRO’s functional partners (such as Employee Relations, HRBPs, Legal, Workers Compensation, Payroll, and external companies and vendors) as needed
- Identify recurring escalations and proactively build recommendations to reduce them
- Demonstrate customer service excellence in every transaction and engagement
- Administer rules for multi-business unit and multi-country environments
- Demonstrate understanding of local and regional legislation and policies and apply that understanding in the resolution of escalations
- Communicate will all levels of employees, line managers, leadership, Employee Relations, HRBP, Legal, Workers Compensation, Payroll, and external companies and vendors to coordinate multiple aspects of the employee life-cycle (e.g. onboarding, fixed term contracts, contract extensions, separations)
- Issue Company communication and documentation associated with multiple aspects of the employee life-cycle, for example, contract / offer packs, probation period dispositions, leave letters, and separation letters.
- Provide subject matter expertise on assigned processes or systems
- Identify process improvements and watch out for pitfalls in process changes
- Lead the implementation of process improvements
- Leverage appropriate tools to track key milestones associated with probationary periods, contract extensions, Fixed Term Contract review process, Maternity / Paternity leave, and other applicable leaves
- Use working knowledge of multiple applications: Time recording systems, SAP, Winshuttle, ServiceNow (case and knowledge management system, document management (DM) Hummingbird, HAMM, Microsoft Office suite software, Access database, and others specific to the work
- Identify opportunities in employee or Associate content in ServiceNow / D Tools HR
- Identify opportunities in process steps and tee up for review
- Participate in process development and improvement
- Participate in testing as needed
Basic Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Previous work experience in an operations / customer service center
Previous HR experience
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills as well as telephone and email etiquette skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize/handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand case notes in order to provide excellent customer service and to identify when escalation is needed
- Ability to identify patterns that could indicate systemic issues
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities
- Demonstrated ability to function in team environment
- Demonstrated strong ability to build relationship internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
- Demonstrated understanding and comprehensions of market differences in legislation and culture
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later