HR Operations Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 734965BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Jan. 13, 2020
The HR Operations Manager is also the primary point of contact for internal customers to improve existing processes or define new ones. He or she will identify all opportunities to improve efficiency while continuing to deliver excellent service to Disneyland Paris employees.
The Manager’s role is to lead the activity of the GHRO through the following missions:
- Implementing processes and a methodology for customer satisfaction assessment in order to establish a strategy to be deployed within the teams and the company;
- Identifying KPIs and implementing our service-level agreement (SLA) with partners and internal customers;
- Be the main partner for the HR centers of expertise and the social partners;
- Work on the quality of service delivered by the GHRO team members, in particular by identifying areas of improvement and developing the skills of employees;
- To provide support on operating methods and the deployment of IT tools within the GHRO;
- Identifying and planning opportunities to support the business activity while taking into account customer needs, costs, technology and the customer experience;
- Contribute to the Transformation of Disneyland Paris in partnership with the other regions of the world to promote the general alignment of different processes within the company;
- Create team dynamics through communication, training and recognition to ensure success for all;
- Optimize the use of technology to enhance the employee experience.
- Minimum four years of leadership experience or functional expertise in Human Resources, ideally in a shared services center, as well as solid experience in change management.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a work environment in constant evolution/change.
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, networking, continuous improvement and technical skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to develop written and oral summaries, action plans, write guidelines for operational teams, implement operating procedures in French and English.
- Ability to manage teams in order to improve operational and organizational efficiency.
- Ability to work in project mode with an aptitude for business-oriented prioritization (KPIs, operational challenges).
- Knowledge of the SAP tool and ideally Workday and/or ServiceNow.
- Fluent in French (C1) and English (C1).
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.