HR Social Reporting Analyst M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 744301BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Feb. 07, 2020
Reporting to the HR Studies and Social Reporting Manager, you will be working on the following activities:
- Create and analyze social dashboards published monthly, quarterly and annually;
- Ensure the reliability of these publications by monitoring information systems;
- Support the teams in their missions by optimizing the reporting dedicated to their activity;
- Contribute to the development of performance indicators;
- Take part in the development of internal and external communication vectors.
Ideally holding a Master's degree in Social Management or HR, you have at least 3 years’ experience in reporting activities using “Business Object”.
Demonstrating good interpersonal skills, a spirit of initiative and creativity, you are also proactive and capable of managing projects independently. You have a taste for figures and enjoy working in a team.
You are comfortable using IT tools. Knowledge of HR Access, SAP or Workday would be a plus.
You are fluent in French and have an intermediate level of English (B1-B2).
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Being involved in a major business transformation, at the heart of new process construction projects in connection with the USA.
- Supporting the evolution of our systems towards new tools to serve fast-moving organizations
- Operating in a high-volume environment offering a wide variety of professions and social matters
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.