Already applied?View Dashboard
HR Systems Analyst (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 708565BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 27, 2019
Reporting to the Organizational Management Manager, you will be led to:
- Evaluate and manage organizational changes in HR systems, working with the various internal partners (HR, Finance, etc.) while ensuring the consistency of the overall structure and the accuracy of the data entered in the systems.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to promote the optimization and continuous improvement of existing solutions, in line with the Group's practices and in partnership with technical and functional teams, to ensure the optimal operation of HRIS and integrated systems solutions.
- Facilitate and develop partnership relationships with the various support services, operational customers and counterparts of The Walt Disney Company group.
- Document and maintain detailed communications and procedures for partner and client teams, in compliance with company standards, to ensure the effectiveness of actions.
- Verify configurations, test proposals, document requirements and ensure that the final outcome meets the request. Ensure quality support for partners and operational customers.
- Identify and resolve tool malfunctions by contacting service providers and internal/external partners.
Ideally with a 3/4 year university degree in Human Resources or in connection with IT tools, you have at least 2/3 years' experience in HRIS management in an international environment.
You are familiar with HR Access, SAP and Pack Office tools. Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
Autonomous, rigorous and organized, you customer oriented and know how to manage priorities. You have a taste for teamwork and good interpersonal skills. Curious, you demonstrate a willingness to learn and work in a fast-growing position.
Finally, you have an advanced intermediate to fluent level of English (B2/C1) and speak French fluently (C1/C2).
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Join a multicultural environment and work with teams with an international dimension
- Participate in the desire for change focused on the technologies of tomorrow
- Be part of a team with a strong sense of human relations oriented towards service excellence, both internally and externally
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later