HR Systems Analyst M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 727595BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Resort Paris Date posted Nov. 29, 2019
Responsibilities:Your Missions ?
Involved in initiatives such as the implementation of exempt overtime, withholding tax, or the implementation of new provisions in collective company agreements, your role is divided into the following missions:
- Support and advise the project owner in identifying his needs, participate in design workshops with the project manager in the production of the deliverables content, validate the specifications;
- Design and manage the configuration processes (unit and integration tests);
- Identify the functional impacts, be a source of proposals and alternative solutions and guarantee the follow-up and progress of the various updates (corrective and/or evolutionary);
- Identify risks, recommend solutions and coordinate inherent changes (through training and change management actions);
- Ensure the link and coordinate exchanges between the project owner and the project manager.
Your profile ?
With an education level at Bac+4/5 level, you have 2 to 3 years' experience in project management in the field of payroll.
You have extensive experience in payroll regulations and are familiar with the HRCT tool.
You are dynamic, pedagogical and have good interpersonal skills.
You also know how to be rigorous and organized and have good writing skills.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.