Already applied?View Dashboard
Human Ressources Business Partner (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 665957BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May. 21, 2019
Job Summary:Within the Human Resources Department, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for developing and delivering integrated and inclusive HR Services such as: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Operations Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role reports to the Human Resources Director on Corporate functions.
The HRBP will be in charge of delivering high-standard HR solutions adapted to business evolutions for 5 different lines of business: Land Management, Real Estate Development, Warehouse, Purchasing and Sourcing Procurement.
Responsibilities:Your Mission ?
• Assist with the day-to-day delivery of Human Resource services and provide strategic HR leadership focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends as well as identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
• Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
• Embrace and integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the Disney values.
• Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and operations effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
• Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
• Execute the Talent Management process to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
• Challenge the status quo; pursue different approaches to our work by demonstrating flexibility, nimbleness, transparency, agility and global thinking.
• Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives.
Your profile ?
With a minimum of 7 years working in the Human Resources field, you have a proven experience with designing and supporting cultural change strategies as well as multiple projects management. You are comfortable working with senior executives in an “influence-without authority” role working as a trusted advisor.
Demonstrating strong integration and strategic planning skills, you show decision-making skills and a proven ability to manage conflict along with challenging organizational thinking.
You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills both in French and English.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A great diversity of professions and populations
- Real prospects for internal promotion and mobility
- A multicultural environment and international projects
Are you ready to take part in a great human adventure? To join our 16,000 Cast Members who all share the same professional ambition: to bring Disney magic to life and make more than 15 million visitors dream? We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later