Already applied?View Dashboard
Industrial Engineer (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 676701BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 14, 2019
Job Summary:Within Disneyland Paris, the role of the Industrial Engineering department is to identify solutions to improve the guest experience, the efficiency of our organization and the company's performance. The teams work with several internal clients (Hotels, Boutiques, Restaurants, Attractions, Shows, General Services, etc.) on various issues and build relationships with operational teams and support divisions (Finance, Revenue Management, Workforce Insights, Consumer Studies, IT, etc.).
As a true consultant, the cross-functional role of this position will enable the engineer to understand the company's challenges in order to guide strategic decisions based on reliable and complex analyses.
You will be led to:
- Define your internal customer's needs, resources, necessary and deliverable deadlines in order to improve the performance of its business.
- Collect the essential information to feed your models and analyses (field studies, system information, interactions with internal or external partners) by applying Industrial Engineering techniques: Performance optimization tools, modeling, statistical analysis, flow management, operational research.
- Use data to identify the source of a problem, establish a reliable diagnosis and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Challenge your stakeholders and provide recommendations to our leaders to guide decision-making (oral presentation, written reports).
- Support the change and control the implementation of your recommendations to your customers.
Ideally holding a BAC+5 degree in General Engineering with a specialization in Industrial Engineering and/or a double degree in Business School, you can justify at least 1 to 2 years of experience (internship and apprenticeship included) with a first experience in continuous improvement in industry, services or consulting.
You master Excel at an expert level and the Lean Six Sigma approach, and ideally, other tools such as Table software, Access, VBA and Business Objects.
You have a high level of fluency in French in oral and written communication that you can adapt to your audience. You have an advanced intermediate level of English (B2) to work with our English-speaking employees (in the United States and France).
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Work in an exceptional and multicultural environment, truly unique for this function.
- Grow in a global group where transformation and digitalization are part of the company's vision.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects and activities (restaurants, attractions, hotels, offices, warehouses, etc.) with many different people and backgrounds.
Are you ready to take part in a great human adventure?
To join our 16,000 Cast Members who all share the same professional ambition: to bring Disney magic to life and make more than 15 million guests dream?
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later