Already applied?View Dashboard
Industrial Engineer Manager (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 677544BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 01, 2019
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
Under the responsibility of the Senior Manager Process Optimization, you supervise a team of engineers or project managers and ensure the reliability of analytical data as well as the consistency and clarity of product results, which will promote strategic decision-making regarding the improvement of the experience of our visitors or castmembers as well as the continuous improvement of the operational performance of our amusement parks, by ensuring compliance with the Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Spectacle and Efficiency.
You will be led to :
- Supervise the team's work through a field presence and permanent dialogue; validate schedules and control working time
- Manage the work to be done with internal clients and develop, with the teams, the appropriate methodology for each project
- Ensure that methodologies of approaches, measurements, equipment and quantitative techniques (computer simulation, statistics, flow analysis, etc.) are accepted and used to bring projects to completion
- Sensitize your hierarchy on the results
- Make all operational and daily decisions relating to the current functioning of its scope of activity and responsibility (adjustment of schedules and project deliverables, adjustment of the methodology used if not adapted, distribution of tasks... etc.)
- Evaluate the action of its employees, promote professional development (training, support, mobility, etc.) and motivate team members
- Ensure that the social climate of the sector is maintained
- Facilitate and develop partnership relations with support services (HR, LM, Finance... etc.) as well as with counterparts in other LOBs (Strat Plan, Research... etc.)
- Participate in industry projects and contribute to divisional initiatives
- Inform and explain safety, hygiene rules and legal and contractual provisions and ensure their application
Your Profile ?
- Bac + 5 Masters/Business or Engineering School, ideally with a specialization in industrial production/industrial engineering/flow management
- At least 6 years of professional experience as an industrial engineer, continuous improvement consultant or equivalent with a first experience in team management
- Proficiency in Excel software - Powerpoint and other simulation or reporting tools at the expert level
- Strong experience in problem analysis and resolution with a business acumen that will allow you to be a force for proposal
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work with experts while simplifying and staying at the macro level with leaders
You have a high level of fluency in French in oral and written communication that you can adapt to your audience. You have an advanced intermediate level of English (B2) to work with our English-speaking employees (in the United States and France).
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
- Work in an exceptional and multicultural environment, truly unique for this function.
- Grow in a global group where transformation and digitalization are part of the company's vision.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects and activities (restaurants, attractions, hotels, offices, warehouses, etc.) with many different people and backgrounds.
To join our 16,000 Cast Members who all share the same professional ambition: to bring Disney magic to life and make more than 15 million guests dream?
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents !
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later