Innovation Project Officer M/F – Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 814471BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 06, 2021
To achieve this objective, the team's role is to:
- Foster an innovation culture,
- Inspire new opportunities supporting our business strategy,
- Co-design new uses or offers working with business & support teams,
- Strengthen relationships with external partners (schools, startups, incubators, corporates)
Linked to the Strategy team, the Innovation team can anticipate Disneyland Paris future developments and adapt its vision to its long-term strategy.
In collaboration with the Innovation Leader, to whom you will report, your main responsibilities would be the following:
Connect Disneyland Paris with the (external) Innovation ecosystem
- Identify and maintain relationships with relevant start-ups
- Ensure connections between startups and business experts
- Create, animate and follow up partnerships with ecosystem stakeholders
Influence the corporate culture with a creative, innovative and inspiring mindset
- Promote innovation culture and inspire business teams, in particular by writing a newsletter based on new trends and market solutions
- Lead the innovation community via internal social media and/or events
- Conduct and report on quantitative and qualitative analyses identifying innovation challenges: consumer studies, financial analysis, field observations, benchmarks, etc.
Manage innovation projects
- Design and develop initiatives to improve guest and employee experience with our clients and internal partners (from preliminary study to implementation according to projects)
- Contribute to deploy new tools and new ways of working
The main working partners are currently Products and Operations teams of Hotels and Restaurants, as well as support teams: Marketing, Consumer Research, Environment or Industrial Engineering.
The intervention scope of the team can evolve according to opportunities and interests.
- Ideally you have a Master degree from a business school / engineering school / design school / university with a particular interest in user experience topics and have a first experience of 1-2 years in a corporate environment within an Innovation team, incubator or a specialized consulting firm.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, listening, influencing, adaptation to hierarchical levels)
- Proactivity, source of proposals and perseverance
- Good capacity to analyze, structure and organize information and/or ideas
- Curiosity, creativity, and ability to challenge the status quo
- Interest in working with people from different backgrounds, managing cross-functional projects and being part of a team
- Strong convictions and capability to anticipate impacts of your work on the mid/long term
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken (C1 level)
- Mastering of MS Office suite, and current remote working tools
- Experience in project management is a plus
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.