Job Fairs - CDI/CDD In Person interviews September/OctoberApply NowApply Later Job ID 1021032BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 20, 2022
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about what it’s like to make unforgettable memories for our Guests!
Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event; however, Walk-in's are welcome.
Do you want to be part of the adventure?
Whether it's your first job or a new professional experience in the hospitality business, at Disneyland Paris your motivation and enthusiasm are essential values for most of our positions.
We are looking for candidates for permanent and temporary contracts to join us in these positions :
- Commis Chef,
- Attraction Host/Hostess,
- Quick Service Host/Hostess,
- Merchandise Host/Hostess,
- Custodial Host/Hostess,
- Bell Services Host/Hostess,
- Housekeeping Host/Hostess,
And many others...!
Our theme parks, hotels, Disney Village operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and working hours can start as early as 6am while others can end as late as 2am.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Minimum Intermediate French (B1) to Fluent (C1) depending on the role
- Minimum Basic English (A2) to Intermediate English (B2), for certains positions
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team
- Ability to stand up for 2 to 3 hours at a time
- You are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings, weekdays, weekends and/or Holidays
- Some roles may require :
- A culinary degree or certificate, experience working in a kitchen is a plus
- A hospitality diploma or certificate, serving experience is a plus
- A mixology diploma or certificate, bartending experience is a plus
- A driver's license for at least 2 years
- A valid BNSSA certificate and PSE1 (Brevet National de Sécurité et de Sauvetage Aquatique / Premiers secours en équipe de niveau 1)
Additional Information!:You Apply for this job for : Permanent position contract or Temporary contract 35H/Week.
The interviews will be held physically (only) for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
The recruitment days will take place from 9h30 to 17h on the following days:
- Wednesday, October 05
- Monday, October 17
- Friday, October 28
Bâtiment Bellini - 5, avenue Hergé - 77700 CHESSY
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.